TriTek Fungicide Miticide Insecticide The proven leader in pesticidal performance and reliability, TriTek is a unique concentrate of pre-emulsified highly refined, high paraffinic, low aromatic oil. TriTek provides effective pest and disease control in a broad range of crops and ornamentals without causing burn or stress to plants. TriTek is OMRI listed and meets, and even exceeds, most worldwide standards for agricultural spray oils.
TriTek Fungicide Miticide Insecticide controls a wide range of insect pests in the egg stage such as: spider and eriophyid mites, armored and soft scales, mealy bugs, psyllids, whiteflies, aphids, leafrollers and adelgids. TriTek Fungicide Miticide Insecticide will kill other imature forms if spray covers the insect. Spray Oil Emulsion Insecticide, Fungicide and Miticide Controls Aphids, Mites, Scales, Whiteflies and Other Insects.
TriTek is a spray oil and has the one of the lowest toxicity levels of any pesticide on the market. It is considered an organic pesticide and is OMRI Listed. TriTek Fungicide Miticide Insecticide is an organic alternative that be used on most fruits and vegetables, as a dormant spray and as a summer oil spray.
- Fungicide, Insecticide and Miticide.
- Proven leader in pesticidal performance and reliability.
- Unique concentrate of pre-emulsified highly refined, high paraffinic, low aromatic oil.
- Provides effective pest and disease control in a broad range of crops and ornamentals.
- Tritek droplet, 14 times smaller than conventional spray oil droplet.
TriTek Fungicide Miticide Insecticide Benefits:
- Can be used effectively in combination with other synthetic pesticides or insecticidal soap. When used in combination it acts as a spreader / sticker and as a penetrant.
- Effective as a dormant spray and during the hot summer months
- No temperature restrictions
- Use on Ornamentals, Vegetables, Citrus, Small Fruits, Tree Fruits, and Nuts
- OMRI Listed